Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today went to DAISO to buy a laptop pouch
Actually want to go buy other things de, but too bad, can't find, so never buy
Went to PS de first, then to VIVO de

After that, I went to Bedok to find my sister
She says got something want me to help her bring home, as in my home
We went to Tampines One first, as she want to buy a wallet
Then to TM de Hokkaido
We bought quite alot of things from there, then went home

Actually my sister want to go swim, then because my parents wake up late, so never cook,which cause her can't swim as we going out to eat
We went to Ang Mo Kio first and found out that the steamboat don't have grill de, so we went to East Coast there de
Then maybe we too lucky, it starts to rain
So we change to Bugis there de steamboat, which got the grill one
There got more variety of food to choose from, only the price is abit high la
In the end, we ate about 2 hours
Nice dinner

No comments: