Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today being waken up by calls, all from my sister
She asked me whether I want to go find the interview place today anot
I was like "don't want la, today quite tired, tml la"
Then she was ok with it
Then when I was about to go brush teeth, Ms Chaing called my mobile phone, saying we will be meeting tml morning
So after brushing teeth, I went to call my sister again, saying that today go find the place
Went to find her at her office at 12:45pm
Sat there and enjoy the aircon for awhile, then off to find the place
We were like don't know where the place, then try to walk to Maxwell road, then started to find from there
To our surprise, actually we know the place, it is just in front of the Maxwell market
If we know the place early, we can just take train to Chinatown then walk to the place
After that, we went to eat at Chinatown market, the renovated one, which is much more cleaner
I like the otah very much
I accompany my sister to Bedok, as also very sian if go home early
Reached home at about 4pm and very tired
Went to bed for a nap
Now trying to find the OOAD book which will be needed tml as I will be meeting Alan in the noon

No comments: