Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yesterday met some friends for lunch
Must say Thank you to them as they treated my the meal as my birthday and farewell meal
Went to find Mr Goh at night at his house there
Played mahjong till morning
Win quite alot of money
Actually is want to go meet Mixuan, but no time as need to buy some stuffs for my trip
Anw, I met her today
I felt so touched lor, when I saw her take out the present from her bag
The most touching part is that I get to know she wrote the card at night and is touching
THANK YOU Mixuan
Also I am sorry that I haven't give you your birthday present
Actually is want to buy it today, but the money in my wallet is given by my parents, whom asked me to buy some alcohol when I reach Singapore
If that money is mine, I will sure buy the present for you
When I'm back, I will contact you again

Mr Ong came to find me today, as he wants to buy me some books for me to read during the trip
He scare I will be bored over there
He also bought some vegetarian noodles for me to cook over there
Must thank him alot

Lastly, I must thank my family and Xinyu for celebrating my birthday with me
Really happy today and is like going to be away for a few months
Oh, not to forget about Theara
Very happy to call you today
Also must thank you for singing the birthday song for me
Although I can't hear finish the last song, But I am already very happy
Thank you for everything
Will call you again when I'm back
Hope you not change your phone number
Hope to call you soon

This year birthday is the happiest birthday ever
Thank you everyone

To all my friends, see you all again in 3 months time

No comments: